Long Island, New York City and The Tri-State Area
Featured Article
Can I Modify My Child Custody Arrangement?
Can I Modify My Child Custody Arrangement?

Child custody arrangements are not permanent. Circumstances change, and it is not uncommon for one or both parents to ask for child custody changes at one time or another. It is important to remember that the existing order remains in place until a change is ordered by a ...

Read More

Blog Posts in 2014

  • What if My Ex-Spouse Refuses to Pay Child Support?

    It is not uncommon after a divorce for an ex-spouse to fail to comply with the terms of the divorce settlement agreement, in one way or another. If ...

    View More
  • How is Child Support Calculated in New York?

    Child support can be one of the most emotionally charged and litigious areas of divorce. In this state, it is calculated according to a formula ...

    View More
  • How Long Does Spousal Support Last?

    Alimony, or spousal support, can be temporary, short-term, long-term, or permanent, depending on the circumstances of the parties. As there are many ...

    View More

We Can Help You Navigate This Difficult Situation

Get Started and Learn About Your Options
    • Please enter your first name.
    • Please enter your last name.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.