Long Island, New York City and The Tri-State Area
Featured Article
What if My Ex-Spouse Refuses to Pay Child Support?
What if My Ex-Spouse Refuses to Pay Child Support?

It is not uncommon after a divorce for an ex-spouse to fail to comply with the terms of the divorce settlement agreement, in one way or another. If your former spouse or parent of your child(ren) refuses or fails to pay court-ordered child support, you may need to take ...

Read More

Blog posts in child support

  • How is Child Support Calculated in New York?

    Child support can be one of the most emotionally charged and litigious areas of divorce. In this state, it is calculated according to a formula ...

    View More
  • Challenging a Paternity Claim in New York

    If you are the target of a paternity claim, and legal action has been taken to force you to pay support for a child, you have the right to challenge ...

    View More
  • Child Support

    I represent a client who did not have custody of his children and was ordered to pay child support. As a result of my aggressive representation of the ...

    View More

We Can Help You Navigate This Difficult Situation

Get Started and Learn About Your Options
    • Please enter your first name.
    • Please enter your last name.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.